Garlic Cream Sauce:
1. Cook Egg noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large stove top pan, add 2 tbsp. butter and minced garlic, cook on medium heat until garlic becomes aromatic, about 5 minutes. Add white wine, cook another 5 minutes, and then add sour cream. Mix well. Add noodles and beef stock and simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Remove from heat and cover.
3. Prepare grill and cook patties until juices began to run clear, flipping burgers only once.
4. Butter insides of pretzel buns, and brown on cast iron pan. Set side
5. On cast iron pan add 2 tbsp. butter over medium heat. Slice onions and mushrooms about 1/8 of inch thick and sauté until both onions and mushrooms brown.
6. On the pretzel bun place a burger, top with noodles and garnish generously with sauté onions and mushrooms. Place top bun. Serve! Enjoy!
7. Optional: Garnish top pretzel bun with everything mix (poppy seed, minced onions, and sesame seeds
Recipe from: Jennifer Norem via WFC Recipe Contest