SEPTEMBER 4th - EPISODE BY KITCHEN AMBUSH & CHEF MARK
Bo's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers
The Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen with Chef Mark just aired Episode 1. This week, Chef Mark used the Bo Jackson Shrimp Sliders, to make Bo's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers.
Make sure to LIKE/FOLLOW the Kitchen Ambush team at https://Facebook.com/TheKitchenAmbush to be notified when the next Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen with Chef Mark goes LIVE. Airing each Tuesday at 1PM EST, Chef Mark will inspire us and re-imagine Bo Jackson's food products. And you can interact! Vanessa will monitor Facebook and ask Chef Mark all your questions in real time! So tune in LIVE! We want to hear from you!
- ¼ cup cream cheese.
- 3 Shrimp Shrimp Slider Patties.
- 6 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed.
- 1 jalapeno diced.
- 12 slices bacon (to wrap around stuffed halves).
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and crumpled.
- TBL spoon of honey.
- ½ Cup Favorite Spicy or Mild BBQ/ Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook 2 slices of bacon. Remove and place on paper towel. Place diced jalapenos from 1 jalapeno in pan to cook in bacon fat. Remove and place on paper towel.
- Mix cream cheese, crumbled cooked bacon / cooked jalapeno, honey, and Shrimp Sliders together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each halved jalapeno with the Shrimp mixture. Wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 25-35 minutes.
- ***Optional glaze. With about 5 minutes left in the baking step, glaze each popper with your favorite sauce. Save the rest of the sauce for dipping.